5 ways to beat the summer dead zone
Do you feel like you’re surrounded by business zombies?
Are your contacts like the walking dead waiting for their holiday? Is no one prepared to make a business decision until everyone’s back in September?
Welcome to the summer dead zone!
What you need is help to beat it – and we have the answers. Here are 5 sure-fire ways of slaying those summer zombies and keeping your business on track:
- Stimulate demand – Organise a sale or a giveaway to get footfall into your premises or onto your website. This is a great technique for e-commerce sites – link up to a special landing page and get those offers out there. This could have the added bonus of shifting old stock before the autumn. Result!
- Network like a pro – Networking is still going on all around us. Make sure you take advantage of any down time to get out there and meet new contacts – also cementing relationships with existing contacts. If you need to keep the cost down, check out free networking events run by the FSB, chambers of commerce, or organisations like Business Connect in South East Wales. Paid for networking organisations also allow you to visit free for a few times – take advantage of that.
- Kick ass on social media – Get that word of mouth out there. Share, share, and share again your blogs, pictures, videos, and testimonials. If people are on holiday, they’re still sharing pictures and posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Make a few summery Gifs for Twitter and get that feelgood factor.
- Use that email database – It’s easier to sell to existing customers. Use your email database with some fun, funky, and snappy emails. Keep them short – no more than three paragraphs. Ensure there is a link to your website or landing page. Use a strong call to action.
- Make your offers time-sensitive – Put out offers which must be taken up in the next two weeks. Focus your customers’ minds!
You’ll soon be zombie-free!
Need some help with landing pages for your sales? Call us on 0800 0155245.